Yes, aside from the occasional poem about Chaim, we primarily talk things out on inThirty. But, leading up to WWDC, inThirty guest, levelheaded but voracious consumer of Apple rumors, friend of Tim Cook’s (sort of), and all-around nice guy Drew Pitchford was good enough to layout his prediction for iOS 6 using the written word. Knowing Drew, he probably typed the list in Pages on his new iPad:
10 tent-pole features (in no particular order)
1) Revamped maps app with content provided by Apple servers
2) Expanded Apple widgets in Notiﬁcation Center
3) Facebook integration
4) Expanded iCloud integration: the music app syncing between iOS devices, video stream, etc.
5) Better inter-app communication
6) Camera app improvements: timer, rapid shots, etc.
7) Mail app improvements: maybe a “delete all” option ﬁnally?
8) Safari improvements: file upload in Safari, omni-bar
9) Retouched UI colors to match the Lion’s
10) 3rd party access to Siri and expansion of its functionality
Checkout our show on product predictions for WWDC 2012 here.